Saturday, October 8, 2011

Beautiful Stormy Day

I know that most people would not think a night and day full of dark clouds, thunder and rain would be their idea of a beautiful day, but here in West Texas it is something we don't see too much of these days. So when it happens, we think it is beautiful. Since we had a rare day of no plans, I thought we'd enjoy a lazy Saturday morning with homemade blueberry muffins. This is the 3rd time I have tried this recipe, and I believe I have perfected it. They are the most fabulous blueberry muffins I have ever had. I especially like the way they look and smell just coming out of the oven. The best part is the wonderful crumbly top. Yuummmy!!





Yumminess!!







Sweet Anticipation :)

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, those do look good! I love seeing Takara-- I miss that girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So...you're going to share the recipe, right? :) I miss you, Brig!

    ReplyDelete