Sunday, April 8, 2012

My First Climber

Neither of my first two kids were climbers. Emi on the other hand is a different story. I guess Emi is a mild climber being that I don't find her on the counter or on top of the refrigerator as I have heard other mothers as relate their climber children stories. I did have to chuckle a bit as I walked into our front room the other day and found Emi crawling along the top of the back of the couch. Don't you think she looks quite please with herself? I couldn't figure out how she actually got up there, because she wasn't quite tall enough to pull herself up onto the couch by herself yet. Well, this question was answered later this same day, because I caught her climbing onto the crocheted chair to the right of the couch and then onto the top of the couch. She is a tricky one. I have known for a while now, and this just verifies it, that this little girl is going to give me a run for my money.





No comments:

Post a Comment