Friday, March 4, 2011

The Faith of a Little Child

Takara received a kitchen from Santa this past Christmas. Although she was terrified of Santa, she would quickly tell you that, "Santa is bringing me a kitchen for Christmas." It turned out that the highlight of the kitchen and Christmas was the phone that came with it. She calls it her "march away phone". Why? I don't know, but that is what she calls it. She took this phone everywhere, and that is probably why she can no longer find it. Everytime she sees a picture of it from our Christmas pictures she tells me, "Mom, we need to find my march away phone." Well this morning I had finished my exercising, and she had come downstairs with me. She even gave step aerobics a try once I was done. So cute! We were putting everything away and she tells me, "Mom, Jesus made my arms." I told her that's right, and asked her what else he made her. She tells me he made her belly button. Then she said, "Mom, Jesus will make me a new march away phone." I love the faith of a little child.

1 comment:

  1. Hooray! You're back!!! You know that means you better get her a new phone!
    Thank you so much for your help with the baptism this morning. I heard RAVE reviews of your soup-- especially from Abe and Clark.

    ReplyDelete